Welcome to Academic Advising at UConn Hartford!
The Office of Student Services at the Hartford Times Building is currently closed. Advisors are working virtually to serve undergraduate students studying in a variety of degree programs. The integration of the social, academic and career development of the student is our focus. We pledge to help students in the following ways:
- Help students find their path through the educational process and beyond
- Guide students through a process to help them identify and assess their skills, values, and interest
- Empower students to be serious about their studies and responsible for their decisions and actions
- Educate students on the rules and regulations of the university
- Provide personalized academic advising to each student
- Develop partnerships with students in the advisor/advisee role
- Facilitate a successful transition to the Storrs Campus
If you have any questions regarding advising (i.e. class registration, major requirements, etc.) feel free to email Hartford Advising.
If you have non-advising questions, (i.e. Financial Aid, Parking, Bookstore) please contact the appropriate office directly. If you are not sure where to start: