Academic Advising at UConn Hartford services undergraduate students studying in a variety of degree programs. The integration of the social, academic and career development of the student is the central focus and drive behind the center. We pledge to help students in the following ways:
- Help students find their path through the educational process and beyond
- Guide students through a process to help them identify and assess their skills, values, and interest
- Empower students to be serious about their studies and responsible for their decisions and actions
- Educate students on the rules and regulations of the university
- Provide personalized academic advising to each student
- Develop partnerships with students in the advisor/advisee role
- Facilitate successful transition to the Storrs Campus
Office of Student Services
10 Prospect Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Who is my advisor?
View your assigned academic advisor on StudentAdmin.