UConn Hartford Campus Change Information
Please review the information below. If you are eligible, you must submit your request before November 15, 2022. If you do not plan to live on campus, you may submit the form after the deadline however, it’s in your best interest to do so, ASAP.
- To campus change to Storrs, students must meet requirements based on their major. Most students must complete 54 credits.
- Students in several majors must campus change earlier but can do so only after earning credit for specific classes, required by their major.
- Students in several majors that are only offered at the Hartford Campus cannot campus change to Storrs regardless of their earned credits.
- Students offered Spring Storrs Admission should not request a campus change. Undergraduate Admissions will approve and process the change.
- For more information visit Storrs Spring Admission Program.
If you have questions, consult with your Academic Advisor to determine your specific campus change requirements and if you are eligible to campus change to Storrs.
In most cases, regional campus students can campus change from one regional campus to another at any time and do not need to fill out the online form. Check with your Academic Advisor or UConn Hartford Student Services for details.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, complete the UConn Hartford Campus Change Request Form below.
- UConn Hartford will only accept the online form for campus change to Storrs. Other requests will be denied and directed to the online form.
- A decision or request for more information will be sent to your UConn email.
- Before your campus change can be processed, your fee bill must be paid in full .
- Grades are not a determining factor in campus change.
- Involvement in Storrs activities, groups, or employment at Storrs are not a determining factor.
- Already living on the Storrs campus is not a determining factor.
Information Session: Approved campus change students will be invited to a Campus Change Information Session. Watch your UConn email for your approval and meeting details.
Housing: To participate in housing selection, students should meet the campus change deadline of November 15, 2022. Do not wait for campus change approval to submit your request for housing. Review the Residential Life page Campus Change Students for important information and deadlines and review the on-campus housing Residency Requirement.