Meet the UConn Hartford Advising TeamThe UConn Hartford Advising Team supports undergraduate students studying in a variety of degree programs. The integration of the social, academic, and career development of the student is the central focus and drive behind our office. We aim to provide an environment that empowers students to reach their academic, personal, and professional goals.
Who is my advisor?
How do I schedule an appointment with my advisor?
- Some schedule appointments via e-mail, while others use the Nexus system.
- You can schedule an appointment with your specific advisor using the links down below.
What should I discuss with my advisor?
- General education requirements
- Major requirements
- Course planning
- Academic support if you’re encountering academic challenges
- Educational opportunities (education abroad, research, internships, etc.)
- Career and graduate school plans
- Co-curricular leadership and service opportunities that enhance your academic experiences
Who else can answer my questions?
Kayla Hogrefe is the Assistant Director for the School of Business Office of Undergraduate Advising.
Lynn Papacostas-Ginolfi is the Regional Coordinator for Student Support Services in UConn Hartford.
Ramon Espinoza is a Counselor for Student Support Services in UConn Hartford.